Shipping Terms & Conditions
For the cardholder's protection, the company reserves the right to send orders to the billing address if a differing shipping address cannot be verified.
Please note: Deliveries to APO/FPO/PO boxes cannot be time-frame guaranteed nor can the package be tracked. We recommend all deliveries be made to a physical address so packages can be tracked and delivered more efficiently.
We offer 6 shipping options, plus FREE Shipping on US Orders over $75.
- US Ground* shipping takes 7–9 business days: $7.95
- US Air shipping takes 4–6 business days: $14.95
- US Express shipping takes 2–3 business days: 39.95
UPS Domestic Shipping:
|Shipping Method||Order Processing Time||Transit Time||Total Delivery Time|
|USPS Priority*||1-3 Business Days||1-3 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
|USPS Priority Express||1-3 Business Days||1-2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
|UPS Ground||1-3 Business Days||4-8 Business Days||5-10 Business Days|
|UPS 2 Day Air||1-3 Business Days||4-5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
|UPS Next Day Air||1-3 Business Days||2-3 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Our website is available for ordering 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, our diligent staff does observe the following holidays for 2018:
- Monday, New Year’s Day – January 1
- Friday, Easter Break – March 30
- Monday, Memorial Day - May 28
- Wednesday, Independence Day – July 4
- Monday, Labor Day – September 3
- Thursday/Friday, Thanksgiving Day - November 22 & 23
- Monday/Tuesday, Christmas - December 24-25
- Monday, New Year's Day - January 1
- Fed Ex Ground Shipping: Your order will ship via FedEx Ground Shipping and will arrive within 2-4 business days. Shipping times are not guaranteed. Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship or deliver on weekends or federal holidays. FedEx Ground is available for a flat rate of $12.95.
- Fed Ex 2-Day Shipping: Your order will be ship via Federal Express 2nd Day Air and will arrive within 2-3 business days. Your order should arrive within 2 business days, if we receive your order by 12 pm, CST. Orders received after 12 pm may not ship until the following business day so allow an additional day for processing. Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship or deliver on weekends or federal holidays. Federal Express Priority Shipping is available for a flat rate of $19.95.
- Fed Ex Overnight Shipping: Order will ship via Fed Ex standard overnight service and will arrive within 1-2 business days**. Typically, your order will arrive the next business day, if your order is placed by 12:00 PM CST. Orders placed after 12:00 PM (Central Time) may not ship until the following business day, so please allow an additional day for processing. Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship or deliver on weekends or federal holidays. The following is our shipping chart for express shipments: Order total of $75 or more - $28.95
Additional Shipping Guidelines:
- Some destinations outside of major metropolitan areas will require an additional shipping day or additional charges for Fed Ex expedited services. Customer will be contacted if additional shipping charges apply.
- **We are not responsible for delays due to situations beyond our control, including but not limited to: inclement weather, holiday shipping policies of carriers or natural and man-made disasters.
- Heavier than average shipments (over 3 pounds) will require additional shipping charges. We will contact the customer directly to confirm any additional charges before shipping.
- For an additional fee of $15, Fed Ex will deliver on Saturdays. Please call customer service for additional information.
- Although we will attempt to honor requests for alternate shipping addresses, we reserve the right to ship any order to the billing address provided at checkout.
The extra mile
"Julie is a true professional, which is evident in the sincere caring and concern she has for her clients. She goes that extra mile when choosing hair color and style to match her client's personality.
For years, I suffered with thinning hair. Then, what little hair I had left, turned gray, and it looked even worse. Adding to that, I developed skin cancer right on my hairline. What was once a widow’s peak, was now a half-dollar size surgical incision. I took charge and made the decision to try a wig…one of the best personal decisions I ever made.
I have fun with my wigs; I’m always willing try new styles and colors. I get lots of compliments on my “hair” and how young I look for my age. I’m 70 and have earned every wrinkle. Like I said, I have fun and I’m not ashamed to admit to those that compliment me, “It’s a wig.” I wish I’d have made the switch a long time ago!
Although Julie’s salon carries a wide selection of wigs and hairpieces, she enthusiastically works with you, and will order something new and exciting, if you’d like more options. I can’t thank her enough for helping me through all my challenges. Thanks, Julie!!!"